Tuesday 4 November 2014

The Liebster Award


Two posts in one week? What is this madness? Well as you can tell from the title it is the Liebster Award and I have been nominated for one by the lovely Danielle O'Rourke from the blog http://heartofdan.blogspot.co.uk/. Thank you so much .. I didn't even think people persistently read my blog (other than my friends, who I make do so!)  

Im going to start by telling you 11 facts about myself that you dont already know:
  1. I attempted a monthly favourites post last month and decided that I couldn't choose what my favourite things were and then didn't end up finishing the post
  2. I am extremely indecisive, I can go to the shop for some crisps and not return for about half an hour, because I can't ever make up my mind!
  3. I try to leave my hair as long as possible (unless im doing something) before washing it so my hair stays healthy.. I only leave it 4 days at the limit though!
  4. I get really excited when post comes for me, even if its just a catalog
  5. My favourite film is harry potter (all of them, I could never choose just one) and not only do I want the deathly hallows symbol as a tattoo, I have a quote from the philosophers stone on my bedroom wall!
  6. I won an award for the most likely to become famous at my leavers prom
  7. I went to a religious half term club called fizz bang when I was little and we were in the northern echo - can't remember why though:')
  8. My favourite colours are lilac, the colour of blueberry barry m nail varnish and a reddy-pink colour
  9. I like everything to have a place, I have the normal things like a tv stand, a dresser, a wardrobe ect. but I also have things like boxes for earrings, boxes for bobbles and grips and a birthday bag where I keep my alcohol..
  10. My favourite perfume is the one direction - our moment one, its the nicest smell ever
  11. I am quarter italian on my biological dads side!

Next up is the 11 questions set by the nominator - 


 1. If you could change one moment in time what would it be? You know what I'm a huge believer in things happen for a reason so I probably wouldn't change any moments as corny as it sounds, Im happy where I am in life and if I changed something, who knows what life would be like.. that said if I could change something I did I would revise more for exams so I could've got better grades


  2. Who is you're number one hero in life? My nannie (Gran) , she's always been the best role model ever, she's in like her 80's (im not specifically sure on her age) and she still gets up at 6:30 every morning and goes to work in her shop that she runs and on her only day off she goes to boot sales to get more stock (its a vintage shop) and if she can do that at her age and with her severity of arthritis, I know I can do anything

  3. If you could change one thing about the world then what would it be? (i.e. no war) I would change prejudice, it causes so much hate to so many different types and groups of people not just that but it's caused wars and so many petty arguments and if there were no prejudice, the only problems there would be is general wrong doings, so yeah! 

  4. What is your favourite season? My favourite season has to be Autumn.. I love the brown leaves falling from the trees and the fact that there can still be warm days but there can be cold days too (every season in the UK) I also like Halloween and bonfire night, a lot!

  5. What is your least favourite type of weather? It's a toss up between snow and rain, I love both when im in the house and looking out of the window but if im out in either for too long I will not be happy at all!
  6. If you could choose one thing to be extremely good at what would it be? (i.e. singing) Cheering people up, even though my bestfriend tells me I can always cheer people up, I can't do it as quick as she can me, I usually do something like put a film on or say something awks that will make her laugh and then she'll be okay but I never know the right things to say so yeah, I wish I was a better cheerer upper
  7. What type of blog is your favourite to read? (i.e. photography, fashion etc.) I love beauty and lifestyle blogs. I like seeing 'favourites' blogs and anything about beauty and loooove reading posts like my own that are similar :)
  8. If you could choose to be any celebrity for a day who would you choose and why? I would be Selena Gomez, not only does she have great friends but her love life is cray and she knows/dated Niall Horan!
  9. What is the one dream in life that you want to come true? Marrying Niall Horan (Straight to the point!) I don't even care that I'm 18.. I am in love with Niall and I just think he's the cutest person ever and he seems v funny! (he's also beautiful)
  10. If you were a fruit what fruit would you be? I dont know what fruit I am so I'll do a quiz and let you know! Apparently I'm a banana because Im funny and never let anything get in the way of a joke, I make my friends laugh and my natural enemy is a Lemon.. that's good to know
  11. What is you're favourite song at the moment? There are 3 that I'll click on first in my playlist 'All about it - hoodie allen ft ed sheeran', 'As long as I got you - Lily Allen' and 'Mrs all american - 5 seconds of summer'


So now it's time to give my nominations.. These are people (with under 200 followers) whos blogs I love to read and don't miss a post!
Now my last person is a youtuber and has a fairly big youtube following but he is as new to blogging as I am and I love his blog as much as his channel so yeah :D

  1. Now with this 'award' there are some rules which are as follows..
  2. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
  3. Post eleven facts about yourself.
  4. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
  5. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post. 
  6. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!
  7. Nominate blogs with under 200 followers. 



My 11 questions for you are..


  1. What do you do that others find strange?
  2. What is your proudest moment?
  3. Why did you start blogging 
  4. Do you have a favourite accent if so which one?
  5. What's your favourite genre of film?
  6. If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be?
  7. If you could meet any celebrity (dead or alive) who would it be?
  8. What is your favourite song and artist? (They can be different)
  9. do you collect anything?
  10. Are you funny? What's your best joke?
  11. What is the opposite of your biggest fear?
Thanks again for the nomination danielle and thanks to everyone else for reading this, please take the time to check out my nominations and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do 

Hayl xo
You can also find me on:
FacebookTumblrTwitterInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment